Fire Detection Product Range
Detectors, sounders and call points - Castle provides a range of detectors and ancillaries to suit every environment.
MX Virtual Detection
- Programming allows over 20 different detection modes to be achieved from only 4 physical detectors
- Includes the unique, fully approved carbon monoxide fire detector
- Modes can be switched automatically from day to night to satisfy the changing requirements of the area being protected
- Includes multi sensor technology which combines a relationship between a heat element and smoke channels in one device for greater fire coverage.
- Fully LPCB approved
Special Application Detectors
- Range includes flame, infra red beam and linear hear devices
- Fully approved to ATEX requirements
- Linear heat is 2km long and programmable in 1m steps. Ideal for tunnels, cable runs and car parks
- IR flame detectors are solar blind making them suitable for outdoor use (refineries, offshore, fuel pumps etc)
- Beam detectors are reflective, easy to set up and reliable to use. Either a 50m or 100m version available.
- Low current
- Includes beacons and visual aids for hearing impaired people or noisy areas
- Full sound range ensures compatibility with existing tones for extensions to installed systems
- Bells, electronic voice alarm options meet any application demand